This natural homeopathic Traditional Chinese Medicine (TMC) formula consists of herbs that exert positive action in the treatment of neurodegenerative disorders, as confirmed by clinical and laboratory research. Neurodegenerative disorders are complex and vicious diseases whose onset can be slow and so making it difficult for family members to recognize. Without preventative measures it can be followed by progressive deterioration. The clinical manifestations are determined by the location and the seriousness of the disorder.
In TCM the pathogenesis of neurodegenerative disorders is a mixture of deficient and excess conditions, represented by Kidney jing (essence) deficiency (a deficient condition), or blockage of the brain channel by blood stasis (an excess condition), or both.
- Alzheimer’s disease or dementia with decreased mental and cognitive functions
- Parkinson’s disease with decreased mental and physical functions
- A generalized decrease in mental functions, including forgetfulness, poor memory, difficulty concentrating, reduced comprehension, and possibly increased anxiety.
- Decreased physical functions, such as slurred speech, muscle rigidity, poor balance, difficulty walking, involuntary salivation, frequent urination, constipation, difficulty swallowing, or visual problems.
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Sequelae of stroke, such as poor speech, muscle paralysis, urinary and bowel incontinence, and constipation.
- Disorders associated with degeneration of the nervous system and characterized by impaired mental and/or physical functions
Traditional Chinses Medicine (TCM) functions; tonifies the kidney yin, yang and jing (essence), regulates qi and blood circulation and removes blood stagnation, opens the sensory orifices to promote awareness and alertness
Take 2 to 3 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach with warm water during the first week of herbal program. After the first week, increase the dosage to 4 capsules three times daily. Neuro Plus should be taken continuously for at least one to two months prior to making an evaluation and prognosis.
Ba Ji Tian (Radix Morindae Officinalis), Bai Zhi (Radix Angelicae Dahuricae), Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae), Bi Xie (Rhizoma Dioscoreae Hypoglaucae), Dan Shen (Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae), Dong Chong Xia Cao (Cordyceps), Du Zhong (Cortex Eucommiae), Fu Ling (Poria), Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii), Gui Ban (Plastrum Testudinis), He Shou Wu (Radix Polygoni Multiflori), Hong Hua (Flos Carthami), Huang Qi (Radix Astragali), Lu Jiao Shuang (Cornu Cervi Degelatinatium), Meng Chong (Tabanus), Qian Cheng Ta (Herba Lycopodii Serrati), Ren Shen (Radix Ginseng), San Qi (Radix Notoginseng), Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae), Shan Zha (Fructus Crataegi), Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni), Sheng Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae), Shi Chang Pu (Rhizoma Acori), Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Preparata), Shui Zhi (Hirudo), Tian Ma (Rhizoma Gastrodiae), Tu Si Zi (Semen Cuscutae), Wu Gong (Scolopendra), Xi Yang Shen (Radix Panacis Quinquefolii), Yi Zhi Ren (Fructus Alpiniae Oxyphyllae), Yin Guo Ye (Folium Ginkgo), Yuan Zhi (Radix Polygalae).
- Persons who have experienced recent stroke due to hemorrhage should not use this herbal formula until the condition stabilizes.
- Neuro Plus contains herbs that invigorate blood circulation, remove blood stasis, and prevent clotting.
- Patients taking anticoagulant or anti-platelet drugs should not take this formula without first consulting a licensed health care practitioner. Concurrent use of both herbs and drugs requires close supervision.
- This formula is not recommended during pregnancy and nursing.
- A slight increase in blood pressure has been observed in approximately 3 to 5% of patients, due in part to the warm herbs in the formula. Should this happen, reduce the dosage of the herbs. An increase in blood pressure associated with the herbs is self-limiting.