Do You Suffer from Chronic Headaches?
Tension Headaches, Sinus Headaches or Migraines
More than an occasional headache, chronic headaches often interfere with the ability to live your life and can be caused by many things. Conditions that may cause non-primary chronic daily headaches include:
- Chronic Emotional, Environmental, Family or Work Related Stress
- Lack of sufficient sleep
- Lack of proper hydration – not drinking enough pure water
- Consuming too much caffeine, sugars or alcohol
- Lack of proper nutrition
- Lack of physical activity
Many people take over the counter medications on a daily basis, others rely on migraine medications just to survive. Some are surprised to hear that there are natural approaches to treating headache issues. Our clients often experience profound improvements in their symptoms.
Thinking that it will just go away is a common mistake. The cause of chronic headaches is complex and often require a multi-approach that might include:
- Homeopathic herbal remedies
- Dietary supplements
- Prescription and Over-the-Counter drug evaluation consultation
- Thyroid Function testing and therapies
- Hormone testing and therapies
- Nutritional Counseling
- Massage Therapy
Medication overuse headache
This type of headache usually develops in people who take too much pain medication. If you’re taking pain medications — even over-the-counter analgesics (which include Acetaminophen / Tylenol) — more than two days a week (or nine days a month), you’re at risk of developing rebound headaches.
Please contact us today to learn how we can help you with your headaches.