This natural homeopathic herbal Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) blend is formulated to:
- Dissolves dampness
- Eliminates phlegm
- Invigorates blood circulation
DOSAGE: Take 3 to 4 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach. For maximum effectiveness, take the last dose one hour before bedtime, as synthesis of cholesterol is most active at night. As a preventative formula, take 2 capsules twice daily on an empty stomach.
Patients must take this herbal formula on a long-term basis for maximum results.
Da Huang (Radix et Rhizoma Rhei), Dan Shen (Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae), Ge Gen (Radix Puerariae), Hai Zao (Sargassum), Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae), Jue Ming Zi (Semen Cassiae), Shan Zha (Fructus Crataegi), Yin Chen Hao (Herba Artemisiae Scopariae), Yu Jin (Radix Curcumae), Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- Dan Shen (Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae) may enhance the overall effectiveness of Coumadin (Warfarin), an anticoagulant drug.
- Patients who take anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications should not take this herbal formula without supervision by a licensed health care practitioner.
- Jue Ming Zi (Semen Cassiae) and Da Huang (Radix et Rhizoma Rhei) may cause loose stool or diarrhea for those with sensitive gastrointestinal tracts. Should this occur, reduce the dosage to 2 to 3 capsules three times daily.
- Cholisma (ES) is not recommended during pregnancy.