Herbal DTX (Detoxification) – An excellent formula for the prevention and management of overdose and accumulation of harmful chemicals, prescription drugs, and toxins. Herbal DTX contains herbs that will enhance the body’s natural ability to break down and eliminate the buildup of toxins in the body. It is a gentle formula that gradually and continuously removes toxins from the body.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Functions:
- Clears heat and eliminates toxins
- Expels toxins through urine and stool
- Tonifies Kidney and Heart
- Nourishes yin
Ingredients: Lu Dou (Semen Phaseoli Radiati), Dan Shen (Rx/Rz Salviae Miltiorrhizae), Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae), Bai Mao Gen (Rhizoma Imperatae), Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae), Da Huang (Rx/Rz Rhei), Fang Feng (Radix Saposhnikoviae), Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii)
Capsule Form: 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
Granule Form: 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.
- Patients with an acute overdose or poisoning should be treated in an emergency room or urgent care center. Call 911, or contact the local poison control center for additional instructions.
- Patients with hematuria (blood in the urine) should be treated with extreme caution because this symptom may indicate the possibility of significant damage to the kidney.
- Patients who are disorientated or having a seizure/convulsion associated with poisoning should consult their medical doctor immediately.
- Patients with a sensitive stomach should take this formula with food. If stomach upset still occurs, reduce the dosage and increase the frequency.
- Patients who are on anti-coagulant or anti-platelet therapies, such as Coumadin (Warfarin), should use this formula with caution, as there may be a slightly higher risk of bleeding and bruising.