Herbal DTX (Detoxification) – Herbal DTX contains herbs that will enhance the body’s natural ability to break down and eliminate the buildup of toxins in the body. It is a gentle formula that gradually and continuously removes toxins from the body.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Functions:
- Clears heat and eliminates toxins
- Expels toxins through urine and stool
- Tonifies Kidney and Heart
- Nourishes yin
Ingredients: Lu Dou (Semen Phaseoli Radiati), Dan Shen (Rx/Rz Salviae Miltiorrhizae), Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae), Bai Mao Gen (Rhizoma Imperatae), Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae), Da Huang (Rx/Rz Rhei), Fang Feng (Radix Saposhnikoviae), Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii)
Capsule Form: 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs).
Granule Form: 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams.
Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.
- Patients with an acute overdose or poisoning should be treated in an emergency room or urgent care center. Call 911, or contact the local poison control center for additional instructions.
- Patients with hematuria (blood in the urine) should be treated with extreme caution because this symptom may indicate the possibility of significant damage to the kidney.
- Patients who are disorientated or having a seizure/convulsion associated with poisoning should consult their medical doctor immediately.
- Patients with a sensitive stomach should take this formula with food. If stomach upset still occurs, reduce the dosage and increase the frequency.
- Patients who are on anti-coagulant or anti-platelet therapies, such as Coumadin (Warfarin), should use this formula with caution, as there may be a slightly higher risk of bleeding and bruising.
There are no reviews yet.