Tonifies Kidney qi and jing (essence)
- Ren Shen (Rx/Rz Ginseng)
- Zhi Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae Praeparata)
- Niu Xi (Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii)
- Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae)
- Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni)
- Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Praeparata)
- Ba Ji Tian (Radix Morindae Officinalis)
- Du Zhong (Cortex Eucommiae)
- Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan)
- Shi Chang Pu (Rhizoma Acori)
- Suo Yang (Herba Cynomorii)
- Wu Wei Zi (Fructus Schisandrae)
- Xiao Hui Xiang (Fructus Foeniculi)
- Yuan Zhi (Radix Polygalae)
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae)
- Fu Zi (Radix Aconiti Lateralis Praeparata)
- Rou Gui (Cortex Cinnamomi)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient’s individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.
This natural homeopathic Traditional Chinese Medicine (TMC) formula consists of herbs that exert positive action in the treatment of exhaustion, as confirmed by clinical and laboratory research.
Prior to purchasing this product, it is required that you book a consultation with one of our herbalists or acupuncturists in order to determine whether this herbal formula will be of benefit to you.